Thursday, June 21, 2007

Music overhaul

Mel and I were sitting on our bed in front of the computer last night and we came to the same thought, "We need a music overhaul!" We have both become so sick of the music we have on her I-Pod right now and we are looking for new artists to cleanse our ears.
Here's what we've got so far

The Besnard Lakes
The National

And I'm drawing a blank on the rest. But here's the deal, we would love suggestions on music to check out and preferably stuff we could get on I-Tunes. This is a short list of the stuff we are into


Mice Parade, Sunny Day Real Estate, Pinback, Digable Planets, Duke Ellington, Promise Ring, As Cities Burn, Norma Jean, Underoath, M.Ward, Jeremy Enigk, Mu-Ziq, Squarepusher, Luke Vibert, The Cure, Arcade Fire, Broken Social Scene

Let the suggestions begin

2 comments:

Eilee Reinford said...

Hey Martins,
Check out www.myspace.com/familyforce5
They have some REALLY cool music.. I never get tired of them!
~eilee

mattrudd said...

I don't know if you'll like them or not, but my recent favorites have been Nevertheless, The Fold, Fair, This Beautiful Republic, and The Send.