Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Simple man, simple truths

I have tried to do too much with this blog in recent months and because of it, I've left it thinking it was too much to do. Recently, I was thinking about David Powlison's thoughts on preaching and counseling from his article Think Globally, Act Locally [The Journal of Biblical Counseling Fall 2003] and the new tag is a reflection of his thoughts.
In essence, the goal going forward will be to have one bit of truth and one bit of life. The one bit of truth will, for the next while come from Charity and Its Fruits by Jonathan Edwards because this book has had a profound effect on me.
Then I will aim to share one bit of life, something more lighthearted to give you a window to my life on a more practical level.

So come along for the new, more focused ride. Hope you enjoy

No comments: